Dec.10th – Kernels popcorn
Dec.17th – Kernels popcorn + Dad’s soup & sangy lunch
Welcome to the new school year and our Fun Food Days…yay! Please read through this entire email as well as all of the attached instructions. Everything you will need to know is listed in there. Please find below the “2021 Instructions for hotlunch setup”. These instructions are for creating an account for your family to access the online “Hotlunch” ordering app. ***ALL families must create a new account each year as the system is reset back to zero***
Things are still looking a little different as we start out this school year, however, we are trying to run the Fun Food program as normal as we possibly can. Time will tell! Our intentions are to offer 1 lunch day and 2 popcorn days each month. This, of course, will depend on the month and the pro d days, the breaks, any stat holidays, etc., that are scheduled to happen. At this time, we will not be looking for additional volunteers but we’re hopeful that will change in the coming months. So, stay tuned on that!
The MENU will be posted up later tonight. Please note the CUTOFF is VERY quick for the first order – Mon., Oct.11th @ midnight. There will be no exceptions made so please don’t delay in ordering and paying for your orders.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much. We look forward to another fun year with everyone.
Fun Food Coordinators, Wishart Elementary PAC
FUN FOOD – INFO ON GETTING STARTEDFUN FOOD – INFO ON GETTING STARTED
- Go to https://wishart.hotlunches.net – you’ll definitely want to bookmark this page as this is where you will always login and all the info regarding the Fun Food program will be posted here for easy reference.
- Click on the REGISTER tab (located on the black bar at the top). The school access code this year is: WEFF2021 (it is case sensitive). Enter your “parent” information (this will only need to be done once). The email address that you provide will be used to send you a REMINDER each Monday of what you ordered for your child(ren) for the coming week. The Preferred User ID + password will be what you use to login to the Hotlunch application for the entire school year.
- Once you have completed all the fields, click on “Register Now” – you have created yourself a family account. The next screen you’re taken to is in the Hotlunch application itself. This is where you need to setup your child(ren) individually.
- Click on the “Students” tab on the bottom left hand side and enter your child’s information and then click “Insert”. (If your child has an allergy that is not listed here, please contact us at: email@example.com and let us know what it is. We can manually add it on after.
- The next screen you are taken to shows your child’s name and class. If you have more children to enter, then click on “Add New”. Otherwise, if this is your only child you can now click on the “Orders” tab at the top and get ready to start ordering their Fun Food.
There is a HELP button on the black bar at the top of the screen that contains FAQ’s and a Parent Instruction Guide – it’s super helpful!
Payment options will be via one of the following:
- Bambora – you would use this to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and/or AMEX credit cards, and Visa Debit cards; OR
- Interac e-Transfer from your bank account – email address would be: firstname.lastname@example.org and the answer to the question you need to provide should always be WISHART (all upper-case). Do not make up any other passwords.
Please be sure to include a message stating this is for Fun Food and your child(ren)’s name and their teacher’s name. Our Treasurer needs to be able to match up your payment and post it onto the correct account.
You can e-Transfer a chunk of money at once and a CREDIT will be put onto your account so you can use it to draw-down for future menus.
We will NOT be accepting any Cash or Cheques this year
Orders + Payments must be in by the cutoff deadline in order for your child(ren) to receive their food – sorry, no exceptions will be made. Any orders marked as ‘unpaid’ the day after cutoff will be auto-deleted by the system and cannot be added back in.
Please note, there will not be any extra food available for purchase on our Fun Food days.
If your child is absent on a lunch day, and you have ordered and paid for it, please email us @ email@example.com no later than 10:00AM and we can try and make alternate arrangements. If it’s a popcorn day, your child’s teacher will hold onto it until your child is back at school.
No refunds will be given.
Once the orders have been sent off to our Vendor(s), there are unfortunately no cancellations. We have committed to that Vendor and therefore, we must pay for it.