Before contacting the school regarding password re-sets please try this link – MyEd BC Parent Portal Temp Password Lookup Tool
The parent portal is now open. Any parents unable to log in – please try to re-set your password. If you are unable to re-set your password without assistance please email the school (email@example.com) to inform us. Once your passwords/usernames have been set up for you you will receive an email.
“MyEdBC” is a secured online portal used by most school districts in BC. Security is guided by BC’s School Act and FoIPPA. In the Family Portal, parents can:
- Check attendance
- Ensure contact information is up to date
- See assessments/grade information/transcripts
- View report cards and summary of progress reports (not in elementary schools at this time)
How to log in and access MyEducationBC: – use this link https://myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- For our initial log in you must use a laptop or desktop computer. After the initial log in, you can use your phone or other devices.
- Make sure pop‐ups are enabled for your browser
- Please follow the instructions on the attached document to login and change your password- SD#62 – MyEdBC Family Portal Instructional Manual
All schools in the Sooke School District now have a school app that can be downloaded to your phones. Any information sent out to the parent population and noted on our website are pushed through to our school app. To keep yourself up to date when you don’t have access to your email or the school website please download from your app store.