Before contacting the school regarding password re-sets please try this link – MyEd BC Parent Portal Temp Password Lookup Tool
The parent portal is now open. Any parents unable to log in – please try to re-set your password. If you are unable to re-set your password without assistance please email the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us. Once your passwords/usernames have been set up for you you will receive an email.
“MyEdBC” is a secured online portal used by most school districts in BC. Security is guided by BC’s School Act and FoIPPA. In the Family Portal, parents can:
- Check attendance
- Ensure contact information is up to date
- See assessments/grade information/transcripts
- View report cards and summary of progress reports (not in elementary schools at this time)
How to log in and access MyEducationBC: – use this link https://myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- For our initial log in you must use a laptop or desktop computer. After the initial log in, you can use your phone or other devices.
- Make sure pop‐ups are enabled for your browser
- Please follow the instructions on the attached document to login and change your password- SD#62 – MyEdBC Family Portal Instructional Manual