The CODE OF CONDUCT is established for the benefit of all at Wishart Elementary School
- Students at Wishart Elementary School have the right to learn in a SAFE and RESPECTFUL
- environment free from verbal, sexual and/or physical harassment.
- Students must recognize that any behaviour which interferes with the safety and learning of others is unacceptable.
- By working together with parents, we will ensure positive student conduct.
- The goal is to help students develop self discipline and a sense of responsibility towards others.
Safe and caring school environments are free from acts of:
- Bullying, harassment, threat and intimidation;
- Violence of any form;
- Verbal, physical or sexual abuse;
- Discrimination, especially based on race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex or sexual orientation (BC Human Rights Code);
- Theft, and
Safe and caring school environments do not tolerate the presence of:
- Intoxicating substances;
- Weapons and explosives,
- nor Intruders or trespassers
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Every person at Wishart Elementary School has RIGHTS.
With those rights come RESPONSIBILITIES.
It is my RESPONSIBILITY to listen to instructions, attend to my work, and ask for help politely if I have a