Wishart School Supporters (WSS, also known as the Parents Advisory Council) spends all the
money they raise on your kids! And better than that, you can help while you run errands!
Check out the super-easy fundraising they’ve got going on:
Thank you for supporting Wishart stuDents!!
1) Ongoing PAC Fundraisers:
– Glenwood Meats
– Wishart account now open at GFL Bottle Depot
See the PAC Facebook page for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Future PAC meetings will be held via MS Teams on the 2nd Thursday of the month @ 6:30PM. Links allowed will be limited so please email email@example.com to have a link sent to you. The next meeting will be Thur, Feb 11/21 Please see PAC Facebook page or the school website for meeting minutes.
3) Pink Shirt Day is February 24/21, order forms went home this week. It is a very quick turnaround so please ensure to get your order in by Mon, Feb 8/21 so as not to miss getting a pink shirt! $2 from every shirt sold will be donated to the anti-bullying campaign.
4) ‘Paper bag lunch day’ is open on the Hot Lunch site, this will include sub sandwiches from Island Sub on March 12/21. Please see the email sent out by the school for info on registering an account, ordering and payment. Cut off for ordering is midnight on Sat, Feb 20/21, don’t delay ordering as no late orders can be accepted and any unpaid orders will be auto deleted by the system.
5) Forest Improvement Project: The Forest Improvement committee is continuing to work hard to get the forest project up and rolling. Stay tuned for updates
6) For any parents who may have missed seeing the Christmas Concert Youtube video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link that Mr.Borland has been kind enough to repost for a short time.
7) Home Alone – next sessions runs the next Pro D day, Fri, Feb 12/21 from 9am-1pm at the JDF Senior Centre. Cost is $20 for parents with the remaining $15 paid by PAC. Waitlist is fulfilled and 9 more spots remain open. Please email email@example.com to secure a spot for your child. Child must be 9yrs old by date of program (no exceptions)